1. Marxism 2. Charitable donations 3. Burgundy pants 4. The tolerance of non-university friends 5. Respect for your elders 6. Faith in student government 7. ‘Unfuck the world’ badges 8. People who believe in anything other than neoliberal government, free … Continue reading
1. Friend, text – ‘We never see each other anymore! Can we get coffee/brunch/dinner sometime? x’ 2. 10pm, at a bar/club/party: You – ‘I’m totally wasted and having the time of my life! How amazing is this place?’ Friend, sober – ‘Um … Continue reading
1. Drinking water This is terrible secret to reveal but I just don’t normally drink water. Between my various addictions to double-shot lattes, Coca Cola, Charlie’s Honest Juice (DON’T WANNA DRINK THAT DISHONEST JUICE) and green tea I usually don’t … Continue reading
1. Mass Effect 2. Court of Equity 3. Honours in 2013 4. Despite My Poorness 5. Like For A Rate 6. Delete Me At Will 7. Death 8. Hello Sober Day 9. Gorgeous Geisha 10. Covered in Pins Liam.
1. There are no limits to the amount of stalking I can do on the Internet If you have a Facebook, a Twitter or a Tumblr, I will find you. This can be both a blessing and a curse (and … Continue reading
I don’t know if this applies to boys as well as it does to girls but do you know that stage you go through when you start ‘blossoming’, when you’ve had sex for the first time or been asked out … Continue reading
A new blog, a new day. A new pressure to be witty and try and convince all your readers that you are actually funnier and more interesting than them when the truth is that you just spend more time with … Continue reading