Last night on Q and A Kevin Rudd kicked arse and took names in response to a Pastor’s question on marriage equality. Watch the full video here. Enjoy these screenshots.
1. The first appearance of the Pastor’s stare.
2. This guy in the background laughing at the ridiculousness of what the Pastor is saying – ‘I just believe in what the Bible says’. Also, the Pastor’s stare again.
3. Kevin Rudd contemplating the ridiculousness of what the Pastor is saying.
4. Kevin Rudd leaning back just before he says ‘Well mate’ and unleashes – ‘If I was going to have that view the Bible also says that slavery was a natural condition’.
5. The moment the Pastor realises how ridiculous his argument is.
6. The Pastor realising how wrong he is. And having to stand there in all his wrongness.
7. The bit where Kevin Rudd says ‘for goodness sake’ when talking about how ridiculous the Pastor’s arguments are. Sometimes his gesticulating is ok.
8. The tweet. The face. That stare (again).
9. Kevin Rudd hitting it home. Marriage equality was something he’d considered in ‘good Christian conscience’. Also, that tweet.
10. Oh and here is the Pastor staring again, with an even better tweet.